Monday, June 07, 2004

An Endless Renewal

Lingered in this quiet isolation
The noise mystifies to crescendo
As it continues to subdue the silence
A sense of belonging escapes me.

With every hustle and bustle
I scan through their harried faces
And amidst the age-old drudgery
I find myself in deep recollection.

Seconds, minutes and hours freeze
In a rustic, forgotten time capsule
How can I stop to gather thoughts
when time tirelessly hovers to flight?

How can I create mental dialogues
with inescapable nuisance of voices?
How can I rightfully dream in color
when there are shades of gray?

How can I begin to string a few lines
if I could only scribble silly inkblots?
Even in my most unguarded space
A fragment tries to renew itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home