Tuesday, November 23, 2010

With fairer skin...

I would certainly want greater opportunities and life-defining moments with 50x more fairer skin!

This not only means more work-related opportunities but opportunities to get noticed, to stand out and to confidently stride along corridors and walkways...

More opportunities to travel in style and more reasons to show my skin without being conscious of my color:)

More opportunities to meet and socialize with people from all walks of life ...

More opportunities would ultimately mean endless days of sunshine because I am more confident that with 50x more fairer skin, I can flaunt it with a big smile:)

Like Earthlingorgeous, I want 50x more fairer skin.


1 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous earthlingorgeous said...

Hi there! Thanks for joining the contest! Good luck! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home