Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gold is In

Flashback:
I had my first encounter with Pond's cold cream way back my childhood days. I can vividly remember how I enjoy rummaging into my grandmother's closet and found this attractive plastic container with a yellow lid and inscribed with Pond's cold cream on it. What lured me to this thing was that sweet lemon scent that I loved sniffing over and over again. I didn't even know that the thing has to be applied on the face until I saw my grandma massaging it on her face and loving it day in and out.

Fast forward to the present ...
With those fondest memories of Pond's, I came to know of its different line of beauty products and how it has evolved through the years.

I particularly came to like and love its Clear Solution facial scrub and White Beauty moisturizer until this Pond's Gold Radiance line found its way to the shelves of the our favorite beauty and retail stores.

I guess it's time to give this line a try...

The facial foam lived up to my expectations. Two thumbs up! It leaves my skin feeling smooth, fresh and glowing after several use. It kept my skin supple without drying or flaking.

Next in line: Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF 15
Non-greasy is what I would want in a Day Cream and voila! it's what this product has done to my skin so far. I love how it would hide the pores and make it look smoother and radiant looking.

Pond's indeed cares for the woman of today and I'm sure it will continue its legacy in the many years to come.

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Animetric said...

Great review! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home