Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy scribbling with a Belle de Jour!

Apart from having developed that love affair with written words, I also happen to love random scribbling that's why I make it a point to head to bookstores and hunt for the best journals to scribble my thoughts and musings.

I've had a couple of journals in my keeping: from the Cosmo planner, Starbucks planner and even to the proudly Philippine made Muni travel journals. Even if all these have been filled up, I still keep them safely for browsing from time to time.


---------------------> my Cosmo Planner and Muni Travel Journal

This holiday season, I'm so excited to find out that there are couple of journals to be given away like the 2011 BELLE DE JOUR PLANNER by a stylish blog from Ruthilicious: a slice of wine... a glass of cake....

This will be one of the best ways to start 2011 with more reasons to chronicle priceless moments and adventures.

Oh Belle de Jour, please find your way to me =)
Thanks Ruthilicious for this wonderful contest!

To all who'd like to take part in the contest, here's the link:
Belle de Jour Planner Contest 2011.

Advance Happy Holidays to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home